Based in the USA, Poland and the UK, Webanywhere, Inc are experts in providing bespoke e-learning for business clients worldwide. They are a Moodle Partner in the US and have been developing this open source learning platform since 2005.
They are also a Totara LMS Platinum Partner and a Google Apps for Enterprise Authorized Reseller.
Moodle is the world’s leading learning management system / LMS and has over 60 million users across most of the globe. Webanywhere can tailor this LMS to the requirements of training providers in virtually any industry.
By adopting e-learning in addition to or to replace traditional training methods, business can:
– Reduce lost working hours spent on away training days
– Reduce carbon footprint – ideal for companies looking to introduce more Green IT processes into their organisation
– Increase cross-department and peer to peer knowledge sharing
– Help their staff to develop their skills and knowledge at times that suit their work schedule or external committments
The benefits of Webanywhere business e-learning solutions for training providers are:
– Low cost
– Experienced and highly knowledgeable support staff
– ISO accredited
– PRINCE2 trained
– A record of delivering excellent e-learning and other web solutions, together with first-class customer service, to over 3000 business, education, not-for-profit and government organizations.